The PakLite Skinner is ideal for meeting a hunter's most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The larger design and re-curved skinner style allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in a heavy-duty nylon sheath. It's great for packing into the field when light weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and PakLite frame of 420HC steel ensure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. This skinner is an essential piece to any hunter's gear and will perform when called upon.
- 8.9 cm Large Skinning Blade. 420HC Steel delivers Excellent Strength, Edge Retention, and Corrosion Resistance Overall Length 20.3 cm, 116.2 g
- We’ve paid careful attention to the angles on the sharpened edge, shape and size of the entry opening and location of the hook on the blade ensuring maximum performance
- Minimalist design for lightweight carry and easy cleaning; Skeletal steel frame for durability
- A larger version of the Buck 140 Skinnger. This knife can be carried alone or used to compliment any hunting knife. Includes heavy duty sheath
- Buck Lifetime Forever Warranty, Made in the USA