This is a frame-lock knife with quick and reliable one-hand deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and the quality of a Buck knife for an affordable price. Designed with special attention to ergonomics, including a curved handle with grip points, it ensures a secure grasp. To keep this knife at its lightest, the skeletal framework minimizes material weight, while maintaining strength.
- RAZOR SHARP TANTO BLADE - The 3" Partially Serrated Black Oxide Tanto Blade crafted from 420HC Steel has a non-reflective coating, and delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Closed Length 4-5/8" Weight 4.4 oz.
- STURDY, EFFICIENT - The Tanto angled point blade holds up to piercing scraping, and prying. The added serrations make this a powerful cutting tool. The skeletal framework minimizes material weight while maintaining strength
- SMOOTH ONE HAND OPENING - A thumb stud on the blade facilitates a smooth one hand opening action. The frame lock keeps the blade locked securely open while you work.
- SAFE AND SECURE - Ergonomic curved handle with grip points ensure a comfortable secure grasp. A tip-up discreet deep pocket carry clip is included for quick and easy access
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.