Lightweight, sturdy and effective. The 135 Caper knife can be carried alone or used to compliment any hunting knife. The skeletal steel frame is heavy-duty, yet lightweight for easy carry. You won't even know it's there. The 420HC stainless steel blade and handle ensure durability and corrosion resistance, while the minimalist design is effective and reliable while in use.
- PACK LITE, CUT EASY - 2-1/2" Modified Caping 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 6-3/4", Weight 1.1 oz.
- LIGHTWIEGHT, SURGICALLY PRECISE – Minimalist design is lightweight for easy carry and easy to clean. The skeletal frame has blade control cutouts for quick detailed movements in field dressing
- VERSATILE - The Caping knife can be carried alone, or as a companion to any hunting knife.
- HEAVY-DUTY SHEATH- The Heavy-Duty Polyester Sheath has a snap closure and integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry on your belt for quick and easy access
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.