The BuckLite Max II are heavy-duty, ergonomic hunting knives, crafted in Post Falls, Idaho at Buck's facility. These knives are designed with a full tang blade for strength and a textured rubber handle for a secure grip. With two sizes and a choice of a standard drop point blade or a Gut hook blade, there is a knife for every type of Hunter.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4" 420HC stainless steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The drop point blade is designed for use with any game and is suitable for heavier tasks. Overall length 8-7/8" Weight: 4.7 oz
- STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Solid, full tang construction. Lightweight and durable.
- SAFE AND SECURE GRIP - The Dynaflex rubber and textured grip handle with integrated finger grooves provide a comfortable and secure grip while you work.
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Comes with a heavy duty polyester black sheath with integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access. A lanyard hole in the knife handle provides an additional carry option
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.